The local library has a summer reading program and with it there are a lot of fun activities going on. Last week we went and saw the Spoon Man, he was super entertaining. He played the spoons and put on a really fun show. Both of my boys were really into it.
This week the Bird Guy came and showed us a bunch of tropical birds. The birds were cool, but it was a bit less entertaining. Wyatt is my little animal lover. I'm pretty sure he's going to be the one that brings home every pet he can find and ask "Can we keep it?" He loved looking at the birds and watching them dance, but he got a little tired at the end. There was a little too much talk and not enough bird action going on.
This is a cheesy smile if I've ever seen one.
This picture is kind of random, but this is a picture of the road we take on our way to the library. It is so green and pretty out here. This particular road has trees lining both sides the whole way down. Gorgeous!!!
This is what I woke up to this morning. Cody in the crib with Wyatt and they were sharing the last lemon cookie. I thought that was so sweet that Cody would be that thoughtful.
Those lemon cookies are the only cookie I can get Cody to eat. He LOVES them, and they are so easy to make. I might be biased, but I think they are pretty delicious myself. Even people who aren't a huge fan of lemon love them. So it didn't surprise me to see them chowing away at one in the crib.





4 comments:
Look at your cute blonde boys. So cute!
Lemon cookies! You haven't shared with me... RUDE! :)
I love the green trees, what a gorgeous road to drive on.
Love you!:)
I love how green it is!! And thanks, now I want Lemon cookies :)
ahhhh, I love the greenery of the North East. Were just next door in MD right now at my parents! haha. Looks like you guys are having fun. Miss you guys, hope all is well! Say hi to Russ!
Post a Comment