In March we had a few good weather days here in PA, so we decided to pack up and go to the park. Wyatt refused to ride his ride on toy and insisted that he would be riding in the back of the dump truck. Luckily we had a rope with us so that we could drag him along.
Over Easter weekend we decorated some Easter Eggs, and I'm pretty sure Cody ended up eating all of them by himself. Guess he likes hard boiled eggs.
We went and played at the park in our neighborhood, and Wyatt decided that he was big enough to climb up and go down the slide all by himself.
In late February and early March the boys and I had one of our regular trips to Utah. We visited a Cal Ranch Store and were delighted to find that they had some chicks. Wyatt loved them. Even though they had a sign that said "please do no handle the chicks" I could not resist picking one up and showing it to the boys. Wyatt would freak out if I tried to put it back.
Every March we celebrate Great Grand Pappy Greens birthday with Russ' family. He wasn't there to enjoy the celebration, so the boys went ahead and celebrated enough for all. There are always fireworks and of course sparklers.
Then we put 180 candles on a birthday cake this year, lit it up, and sang happy birthday to the first person in the Rogers family to join the church.
We were so lucky to get to meet Abbie baby, she is such a doll!! Cody adores her and talks about her all the time. He keeps asking me if we can go to the store and pick up a girl baby. I wish it was that easy!!











1 comment:
So cute!
How awesome that he loves hard boiled eggs... they all get left to me, which is fine:)
I am so glad you posted, now that I am not on facebook... I was hoping that everything was going great in your cute little family.
Post a Comment