Our last trip to Utah ended up being unexpectedly long. We got to spend a whole 6 weeks there, and it was AWESOME!! First thing on the to do list, play at the farm. We went down to help feed the baby calf.
The rooster you see was trying to attack us. I gave the boys a stick and told them if it got to close to give it a little whack. Luckily he kept his distance.


The boys taking a break with Grandpa Flint. The shady side of a horse trailor is the best relaxing place!!
This right here removes any doubt about if we are redneck or not. Pretty sure the answer is yes, we are redneck!! One of my favorite hobbies is shooting a little skeet. Luckily for me Cody is always willing to pull the string to make the clay pigeons fly. We put on his ear protection, lock him in his car seat so he can get to close to the guns and hand him the string.
And of course we cannot forget how dirty Wyatt is in this pictures. He tried to plant himself in one of the tomato holes. He is so dang happy to be out helping in the garden. We just took off his shoes and let him go.
My parents are doing some tree removal so that they can poor an RV pad. Cody of course was more than willing to help because it involved digging and getting dirty.
He even got a pair of work gloves that are just his size for being such a good helper.
Part of removing the trees involved chaining them to the truck and pulling it out. So Cody thought he would chain up trees to this little girl big wheel and pull every tree in the yard out. Funny Boy!!
We have so much fun when we visit Utah. It is so nice to be able to send the boys out in the back yard to play. I seriously had to scrub an inch of dirt off of them every night before putting them in bed. I don't even mind because I know that boys will be boys and they are happiest when being allowed to do so.








1 comment:
Your boys are so darling!! I can't believe how big they are getting!!! I love reading your blog!!
Post a Comment