Cody is almost not three anymore, I have to say I am kind of excited about this. Age 3 has been a huge challenge for me. Not that I have great expectations that 4 is going to be much better, but he is starting to act a little less like a three year old, and that makes me a little happy.
I love this little boy though, he makes me laugh on a daily basis. He tries so hard to play with his little brother, who just doesn't understand how to play Cody's way yet. He gets upset when I have to put Wyatt down for his nap because he doesn't want to lose his playmate, even though they spend the majority of the time fighting.
Cody is such a tough little guy. He can take a pretty hard hit and rarely cries about it. In this picture he was showing me the scrapes on his face from taking a pretty hard hit.
He is such a boy and loves to be destructive. All plants beware if Cody is around.
One of Cody's favorite things to do is watch a movie and eat popcorn. It is super messy, it gives our vacuum quite the work out.
Right now Cody's favorite shows are Jake and the Neverland Pirates and Doc McStuffins. He also loves to watch the Toy Story movies, Beauty and the Beast, Despicable Me and the Chipmunk movies.
Cody loves to ride his bike around the circle in our neighborhood. In the last week or two we have graduated him to his Lightening McQueen bike with training wheels. He has gotten pretty good at using his brakes here on all these rolling hills. I swear there is no such thing as a straight road here in PA. They continuously curve and wind up and down.
Cody is proficient at talking everybody's ear off!! He talks continuously and he is such a parrot!! I have definitely had to clean up my language, Russ on the other hand forgets to watch his mouth. Cody is always quick to correct our language and tell us what we are not suppose to say.
We are so luckily to have such a bright eyed and happy little boy to keep us laughing. He is my big helper and will always run and grab me something or help me cook dessert.
For right now he is pretty sure that he is going to marry our little neighbor Kate someday. He calls her Kitten Sunshine and tells everybody about his upcoming nuptials.
I can't believe that he is almost 4. It does not seem like time could possible be going this fast.





1 comment:
Hallelujah!! You updated your blog!!! yay!! I am so excited!:)
That is so funny that Cody loved the hard boiled eggs, I don't even love them.. ha!!
Wyatt is such a character!!
Post a Comment