While in Utah the boys and I met up with Janalee, Brynlee and Kale at the Zoo for another day of fun. We arrived before our friends, so it gave the kids plenty of time to play in the water. Wyatt LOVED the spinny water ball.
I'm sure I have a picture just like this from previous years, but its tradition!!
Cody and Brynlee just being silly!!
Can't go to the Zoo without riding the train!!
And the Carousel!!
When the kids got tired of looking at animals we played at the playground.
We had such a fun time at the Zoo with the Hubbard's. It gave me an opportunity to bond with Kale. That little boy is so full of personality, he so reminds me of how Cody was at that age!!
Wyatt absolutely loved looking at the animals. He would point and say "oh, oh!!" I think it is so funny how different every kid is, when Cody was that age he could not have cared less about the animals, and Wyatt loves looking at them.
I was a little disappointed that we didn't get to see the new bear exhibit because it wasn't open yet. I think having that whole end of the zoo closed off made it seem pretty small, but the kids didn't seem to mind. It was so worth it to see the kids playing together and having such a good time, plus Janalee and I got in some good visiting time.









No comments:
Post a Comment