WOW I have gotten terribly behind on my blog!! It has been almost 4 months since I last posted. I don't blame you if you don't read all of my new posts (there are 6 or 7). I mostly do this as my form of scrapbooking, but I do love to share with all of my readers.
Now that it is finally summer I can say that I don't absolutely hate the state of PA. But I pretty much hate any state during the winter time, so it doesn't really matter where I am, if its cold and snowy, I'm miserable!! Here in PA the wind seriously blows straight through you. And when it snows here, it isn't as much about quantity as it is about quality, both of which SUCK!! There may only be one inch, but it is so icy it is almost impossible to drive through. I would much rather drive through a foot of Utah snow than one inch of PA snow!! Northeast winters: bleh!!
Needless to say we spent a lot of time indoors where Wyatt and the little neighbor girl Claire bonded so well!! The both love to make it impossible to load the dishwasher,
They love to have races up the stairs
And when the weather finally warms up, they love to take wagon rides together.
This was at the BBQ we had with our friends and neighbors a week ago. These two babies crack us up. They love to fight over everything that each other has, but also love to share.
Russ had a day off school so we decided to go check out the beach area at Keystone Lake. Wyatt got to spend some quality time with his most favorite person in the world, Wes. When we finally got back to PA from Utah, Wes came over for dinner and Wyatt would not let him out of his sight without freaking out!!
Wyatt, Wes, and Kate and Mat and Cooper in the background.
Cody decided that this would be an underwater dump truck.
Except that Russ got a pretty good sunburn, we had a really fun day at the lake. I'm pretty sure we will be spending a lot of time there this summer.








2 comments:
I am so glad you updated. Your boys have gotten so big and handsome. We still need to get together someday.
Looks like you guys are having a blast there!! I just love your boys, I can't believe how big they are! Miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment