Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Baby Wyatt and Family Pictures

A big thank you again to Emily who came to our house and took pictures for us!! Emily always does such a great job and we love her!! These pictures are from when Wyatt was 5 days old. I love the brand new pics because it is so easy to forget how tiny they really are.












Cody wasn't being the most cooperative, so we weren't able to get many poses of them together, but I'm glad this one turned out, I think its precious!!


Wyatt is such a good baby. He is so sweet and content. We feel so blessed to have him as a part of our family.

5 comments:

Amanda Joy Petersen said...

I love that pic of Wyatt and Cody, it really is so precious. Your photographer did a great job:)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness these pictures are SO cute! What a good lookin family! I love the one with Cody & Wyatt. I bet he's been such a good big brother! :)

Ross and Briar said...

I love the pic of the boys. So cute! I'm still waiting (impatiently) for mine to come out!!

We Krazy Knuts said...

SO SO CUTE!!!

Janalee said...

Beautiful! I love them all. Cody is such a cute boy! I Love Wyatt's little face, I can't wait to kiss his cheeks.