Saturday, January 8, 2011

A Day Out!!

Cody and I were going stir crazy being in the house day after day, so I texted my dear friend Janalee and we scheduled a play date. We met in Brigham City at the Burger King for lunch. Cody and Brynlee played so good together. Before we knew it, we had been there visiting for 3 hours. Even though I have been trying to stay home with Wyatt as much as possible to keep him away from the germs, it was so nice to get out and visit for a while!!

I should have gotten a picture of the two babies together, but we were so busy helping the kids climb up to the slide I didn't even think about it.
Thanks again Janalee, it was a much needed outing for me and Cody.

2 comments:

Janalee said...

totally stealing this photo for my blog. Its so cute of both of them.

Anonymous said...

I love Cody's little smile in that picture! haha he's such a cutie!