Monday, January 17, 2011

1 Month Old

I can't believe my baby is already a month old. Time as flown by so fast. He is getting so chubby, I love it. He is still eating about every 3 hours day and night, but sleeps very well in between. He is such a sweet little guy. We are enjoying him so much. Cody is such a good big brother, he is always very concerned about his baby Wyatt.

I can tell Wyatt is getting a little more spoiled and wants to be held more. This is, of course, our fault because Russ like to have Wyatt take naps on his chest. What can we say, they are so cute and fun, it is hard to not spoil them.

5 comments:

Dee Dee said...

Holy Cow!!! I cannot believe Wyatt's already a month old! That went by so quickly! That picture is precious! What cute little guys!

We Krazy Knuts said...

So cute!!!!

Ryan and Reanna said...

I can't believe that he is already a month old....Soon he will have a his little buddy Dylan to play with! I love the picture....so cute!

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of Cody & Wyatt. What cute brothers! Wow, has it already been a month? Look at those cute chubby cheeks! He needs to teach Kamren to fill out like that ;) haha!

Janalee said...

That is such a DANG cute pic of both of the,.