Our Christmas morning started at about 9:30 am. Cody is the best sleep in kid ever!! I was afraid that I got Cody too much and he wouldn't appreciate his gifts because of being overwhelmed, but that was not the case at all. He loved everything he got and wanted to play with all of it right now.

Wyatt is such a good baby. He is just chills and never cries unless he is hungry. I kind of feel bad because I think he doesn't get cuddled enough, he is just too good.

After Santa had already built Cody's present, we asked Cody what he wanted and he said "A Choo Choo Train." We were so glad that Santa was so smart to have guessed that is what he would want.

It's called a Follow Me Thomas, and you use to lantern as a guide and it follows the light. Its pretty cool, even Russ and I like to play with it.

This is how Russ wanted to spend his whole Christmas day, just napping with baby Wyatt on his chest. Russ could spend hours on end in this position and never move. He always gets me and Cody to fetch stuff for him and uses the excuse "I can't do anything, I'm holding the baby. " Russ loves his babies.

Wyatt got a glow Seahorse for Christmas. He really didn't need anything, but I couldn't have nothing under the tree for him.
Russ got some clothes and a Blu Ray player for Christmas and I got a really nice Kitchen Aide. I have wanted one for so long, and was so excited to get it, that I even used it to make Chocolate Chip cookies on Christmas day.
Russ' parents came over later that day and brought the boys some really cute outfits and a Cody got a super cute backpack. Then in the evening we went over to my parents house and Cody got a sleeping bag with a flashlight and some books and puzzles. Wyatt got a folding rocking chair for camping (more of a gift for mom) and cute stuffed Reindeer. We all got spoiled this year.
2 comments:
So cute! merry Christmas to the rogers! You will love your kitchen aid!
I love all these pics. We have got together soon. Love ya girl!
What a fun Christmas!! I bet Cody loves his train, what a cool toy!!!
Post a Comment