Friday, January 28, 2011

6 Weeks Old

Wyatt is 6 weeks old today. He is such a sweet baby, we just love to cuddle him. He is still not sleeping through the night. He is getting close to being 11 lbs. My kids grow fast. The poor little guy was born with male pattern baldness and I tried to be patient because the hair he had was dark brown and cute, but I finally got sick of the receding hair line. That's right, the clippers came out Wednesday morning and he got a # 2 buzz cut. It is so dang cute though, I wish I would have done it sooner. Russ thinks its adorable too.

This picture doesn't show his cute hair cut very well, but it sure shows how much of a chunker he has become.
Cody loves to give his baby brother kisses. He also loves to get pictures with him, but doesn't really cooperate that well once the camera comes out.

I love being home with my boys, they are so much fun and keep me busy!!



4 comments:

David & Camille said...

I can't believe how much he has grown!! He is so dang cute!!! What a little chunker!!:D

Anonymous said...

I love that pic of him. I wish Kam would eat like Wyatt. You were right, you're kids grow fast! He's gotten so big! What a cutie! I love the hair cut too. I've been trying to convince Nick that we need to do the same to Kamren but he won't budge. Maybe someday soon :)

Janalee said...

Oh my! what a chunky little butterball! I just want to eat his cheeks! what a dang cute kid. Love the haircut, I am glad you did it.Wish most people would get the same idea, cause lets face it, some babies hair really needs it.

The Wiser Family said...

Holy cow, he is already 6 weeks old?! He is just too adorable, I just want to kiss his darling cheeks! His haircut is so cute too!