Cody is such a fun kid, so full of life and energy, he literally makes me laugh everyday!! He is one of those kids that only has two volumes: loud and louder. Even when he is just talking, it seems like he is yelling. He is always coming up with the funniest things. He is a wonderful big brother, he even shares his blanky with his baby brother. I was definately more worried than I needed to be about how he would react to a new baby. Besides getting a little stir crazy from being home all the time, he is handling it wonderfully. He just has to be reminded that he needs to be careful around the baby every once in a while.
If you all remember I had the idea to get him his own baby to play with. I still think it was a great idea, but probably not as necessary as I thought because he has handled it so well. The one thing he really loves is the baby doll stroller I found to go with his baby for less than 5 dollars.
Cody talks very well, we can have full conversation. Most of the time he remembers to stay please and thank you. He can count to 10, and we are working on his colors. Another hurdle I am going to tackle in the next week is potty training. I know he is smart enough, he just doesn't want to give up his diapers, but I seriously cannot continue to change his butt, it is starting to gross me out. ( TMI, I know, I'm sorry).
Cody loves his Grandma's and Grandpa's, cousins, Aunts and Uncles and friends and asks to see them ALL OF THE TIME. This is going to be hard when we move all the way across the country, but I guess we all just have to learn how to skype.

1 comment:
Cute picture! I'm sure he's going to love it one day! Ü
Post a Comment