I know I am terribly behind, but since I mostly have a blog as my form of "scrapbooking" I guess it really doesn't matter when I get things posted, just as long as it eventually happens, right??
On Saturday morning, Russ and I got home from work as quickly as possible so that we could take Cody to the easter egg hung in Plain City. Of course I was in such a hurry I didn't grab my camera, so I don't have any pictures of it. It was pretty funny though, because they blew the fire truck horn to signal the start of the race, and it scared Cody so bad (he really hates loud noises, which is kind of ironic considering he is one of the loudest things I know) that he wouldn't even pick up any candy until I babied him for a minute and convinced him it was okay. Then after the Easter Egg hunt Russ and I went home to sleep for a couple hours and Cody got to take a ride in the fire truck back to Grandpa's house.
Sunday we went down to Russ' brothers house for dinner and another Easter Egg hunt. Cody is the youngest egg hunter so he got a head start. He wasn't very good at holding his bag and picking up candy, so Grandma helped him out.

2 comments:
I am glad he had a blast. Hopefully he grows out of the loud noise thing. I think Asher is good now, but last year at the summer parades... not a fan of firetruck horns, just the firetrucks.
I am starting to wonder if its a boy thing, the whole loud noise thing, I have a few nephews like that. Kale isn't yet but I won't be surprised if he is. But then again, He is like Cody, LOUD!!!
Post a Comment