Since I am a terrible mother and forgot to post about Wyatt's blessing, I went ahead and threw this picture, just so there is proof that it actually happened. I definitely need to post better pictures of it though!!
We were so excited for a couple days of sunshine... so of course we packed up and headed down to Great Grandma Rogers to let Cody ride his bikey and cop car. Wyatt decided he needed a little snooze though, so we just layed him down and he had a wonderful nap in the fresh air.
Great Grandma Rogers is always so sweet with the kids. Cody loves to take rides on her walker, so she pushes him up and down the driveway. They both have a great time.
Baby Wyatt loves GG Rogers too. He gives her big smiles and tells her lots of stories.
Cody in his super cute church clothes. Cody begs to go to church all week, he is pretty naughty in Sacrament meeting, but he does really well in nursery and has made lots of friends.
So last year I posted a picture of Cody yelling at the ducks who were trying to steal his french fry. Well this year he remembers those stinkin ducks, and every time he sees them he gets his chasing stick (window scraper) and goes after them. It is hilarious, he will even go after them without a stick sometimes. He has gotten so brave!!
I know I already posted this pic on facebook, but I still laugh at it every time I see it. For some reason Cody named Wyatts rice cereal and baby food mixture "Munch Munch." Wyatt loves his munch munch and those chubby cheeks just crack me up.
Wyatt is such a smiley baby, and he loves his mommy so much!! Whenever he hears my voice he looks around and gets so excited. He also loves to watch everything Cody does. They are such good buddies. Cody is always very concerned for his baby brother and makes sure that I am taking good care of him and attending to all of his needs.I have really enjoyed mostly being home with my kids. I am excited for when we move and I can be home all the time. I have noticed a huge difference that having a consistent schedule makes. On the one day a week that I do go to work, everything gets thrown off and I feel like I have to start over. Plus I miss them really bad when I am away from them for more than a couple of hours. They are my little sidekicks and I love hanging out with them.

4 comments:
I LOVE your little boys!! The pictures of them all dressed up are just darling!! Cody kills me with his duck beating stick
That is great that you have pictures of the relationship your kids have with your grandma.
Abbie is naughty in Sacrament Meeting too... I can't wait until that phase is over, but I don't know if it ever will be. (She is so spunky/ filled with attitude compared to Asher)
Your boys are so so cute!!!!
Is that really what you blessed Wyatt in? so cute! Cody's duck beating stick, made me bust a gut!
Post a Comment