Sunday, December 19, 2010

Little Peepers

I finally got some open eye pictures of Wyatt, but the trade off is that he has a binky in his mouth. He has been such a good baby. He is starting to eat very well, but he is still pretty sleepy. I sent him to the nursery last night so I could get some good sleep, which I did. I figured if I had to stay here, I better make it worth it.


The great news is that his Ductus Arteriosis is completely closed this morning, so we were able to do the circumcision, poor baby. His bili level is still climbing, so we are going to get it checked out again tomorrow, then go from there.
We are so happy and couldn't feel more blessed. We love our two beautiful little boys.

6 comments:

David & Camille said...

Lou Lou he is absolutely beautiful!! I am so glad that everything went so well and you are both doing good. I am so happy for you!

Kate said...

It looks like you have another mini Russ, especially in that last pic! Crazy how much your boys look like him. Glad you got some sleep!

Pearce Family said...

Congrats, he is a cutie! Love having 2 little boys - its the best!

The Wiser Family said...

I love him Lindy!!! I can see a lot of Cody in him already! I can't wait to come see the little guy!

Heather J said...

He is a so handsome! Congrats!!

Mandy Snyder said...

Congrats to the Rogers household! What a handsome little boy! Hope all is well and that you had a wonderful holiday!