Saturday, December 18, 2010

Welcome Baby Wyatt!!

Our beautiful baby, Wyatt Flint Rogers, arrived yesterday, December 17, 2010 at 12:21 pm. He weighs 7 lbs and is 20.5 inches. He is absolutely perfect. The labor went great.

This was right before I started pushing. We were just waiting for my midwife to get there.

This picture shows a little much skin, but we did that on purpose because the hospital does a new program called Skin to Skin. They immediately put the baby right on my chest, and clean him up right there. It was a pretty cool experience.

Cody came to see baby Wyatt after I got to my room. He had the most amazed look on his face. He was loving giving baby Wyatt kisses. He went with Grandma to pick out a toy for the baby. He initially picked out a Teddy Bear, but put it back and traded it in for two trucks, one for Wyatt and one for him. Smart boy.

We think Wyatt looks just like Cody did when he was born.

5 comments:

Kate said...

Congrats beautiful Rogers Family! He is very handsome! So glad things went well. Hope you have a very merry Christmas and a quick recovery!

Kroeger Klan said...

Congrats!!! I love his name... very cute!! Cody is going to be a great brother! Take it easy and I hope you recover quickly!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! He is SOOO precious! I love how Cody is being such a good brother to him already! Congrats Lindy & Russ!! So glad your labor went well Lindy. We are so happy for you guys! He is so adorable!! :)

Amanda Joy Petersen said...

Yea! Congrats, I am glad that everything went smoothly. I am also glad Cody gives loves to Wyatt. Sometimes I think Asher wants Abbie back in my tummy and she is 21 months old... you would think he would get along with her by now:)

Have a Merry Christmas!

The Wiser Family said...

I LOVE HIM!!! He is so beautiful!! I love the picture of the three of you right after he was born, so amazing!! Cody kissing his head is just too cute!