Having a baby early in the day is so different from having one later in the night. I feel like I have had so much more time with not much to do. My midwife got me a little excited about maybe going home today, as long as I was feeling up to it and the pediatrician okay'd it. Needless to say, I am still here. The Pediatrician said that Wyatt has a pretty loud heart murmur caused by a patent Ductus Arteriosis. He said that it should close up and resolve by tomorrow, but he wanted to wait to do the circumcision until he was sure it is closed. If it isn't closed by tomorrow morning we will get an echocardiogram. We really aren't too worried, we just decided that it would be best to stay the night just to be sure.
Cody being very helpful pushing the baby in his bassinett through the halls. He is going to be such a helpful big brother.

4 comments:
You Guys did another awesome job! Baby Wyatt is one handsome baby boy! We're excited for you! What an exciting Christmas present!
Congratulations! He is adorable!!
SO SO SO CUTE!!!!! I'm glad things are well, and that Cody loves him so much!!
I bet Cody is going to be your little helper!!! I just want to kiss little Wyatt's cheeks!!!
Post a Comment