My induction got rescheduled for 7 am instead of 6 pm. YEAH!! This means I should for sure get to come home by Sunday!! I really didn't want to spend an extra day in the hospital because the baby arrived a few minutes after midnight. I hate hospital beds and I don't get any sleep when I'm there so it will be nice to get to come home to my bed a little earlier (hopefully).
I will post pics as soon as I get a chance. This will probably be while I'm still at the hospital because I get terribly bored and will need something to do to entertain me. Russ and I go stir crazy when we have to spend any time at the hospital. This is probably because we work at one, so it feels like we are at work without anything to do.
I can't wait to meet our baby Wyatt. I am a little concerned about the size of this fella, by ultrasound he is measuring almost 9 lbs. But I'm really not any bigger than I was with Cody, and I am only a little more uncomfortable. My guess is that he will be in the mid 7 lb range (crossing my fingers and thanking heaven for epidurals).
Merry Christmas
11 years ago

3 comments:
YAY!! He'll be here Friday! Can you believe it?? If he's anything like Cody, he'll be dang cute! :) Good luck with everything and hope all goes well :)
I'm so jealous that he'll be here so soon. I'm getting very impatient for mine. And you so do not look big enough to have a 9 pounder! I hope all goes well with your delivery. Congrats!!
Congrats! I hope you hospital stay goes exactly how you plan. I also hope that Wyatt is not 9 lbs:) they told me Asher was going to be 9 1/2 lbs, but he came two weeks early, so I got lucky.
Have a Merry Christmas with your cute boys:)
Post a Comment