I have been so lucky thus far in my flying with children experiences. My flights haven't gotten delayed so far and I have been lucky to always sit next to people who are nice about my children. On my way to Utah I sat by a 16 yr old girl who was on her way to Phoenix to visit her dad for a couple weeks. Oh my goodness was she ever a teenager, but she was super sweet. She had little brothers so she was more than happy to play with my boys. She put her glasses on Wyatt and he thought he was cool stuff.


The funny thing about those glasses, I swear those were around when I was little, like late 80's early 90's. And now the kids these days think are so cool and so original for wearing these. I think its funny how styles really do recycle. One time my typing teacher in high school told us that we thought we were so original with our styles, but she's seen everything come through about 3 times. I kind of thought she just had a faulty memory, but now I know she was absolutely right!!
Wyatt is such a little Cowboy. Every morning at my parents house he goes straight to the window, looks out and squeals at the "cows" which are really horses. Once he gets on a horse, it is an absolute fight to get him off. This is him just sitting on Moonraker at my parents house, happy as a clam until its time to get off.
Wyatt thinks he is so big because he has discovered that he can hang on a bar and swing.
I didn't really take any more pictures than this, but Cody and I were super lucky to meet up with Janalee and Brynlee and spend 2 days at Lagoon. It was a blast, especially on the 2nd day when my mom came and picked up Cody and Brynlee. Janalee and I got to stay for an extra few hours and ride all the big kid rides. I must say we still got it, we didn't even get sick on the worst spinning rides!!
This is just random funnyness. I don't know why, but Wyatt was insisting on wearing this helmet while wearing nothing but a diaper and eating his dinner. SILLY!!
Wyatt is just at a silly age, because he started wearing this bug net as a hat. He really gets a kick out of himself. We do to because he has got the silliest personality.
Cody and I got to go to 2 rodeo's. The first was the Ogden Pioneer Day's rodeo, and I can honestly say I'm okay if I NEVER attend that one again. And then we were able to see That Famous Preston Night Rodeo. Talk about some real talent!! That was FUN!!
This is me and Cody at the Preston Rodeo, it looks like a choke hold but I was just trying to get him to look at the camera.
We are VERY spoiled when we go to Utah!! We are so lucky that we get to go spend that much time with family and friends, otherwise I think we would just sit here in PA and be sad and bored.









1 comment:
I love it when little kids do crazy things:)
That is great that your flights go so well, that you don't have to really stress.
Post a Comment