Sunday, September 30, 2012

My Silly Boys!!


These two boys give me a run for my money!! They are into everything, they giggle like crazy, they are dirty and stinky (sometimes), they fight, they love each other, they play, they are by definition BROTHERS!! They pick on each other, but nobody else better think they can get away with that. 
I find these two in the most funny situations on a daily basis.
This day I found them in their room cuddled in the blanket basket giggling their little faces off.
 Wyatt trying to wear Cody's helmet. He tried to walk down stairs like this and everything. And being the awesome mom I am, instead of help him fix it, I take a picture!!
 This was a couple of Sunday's ago. Russ was having the boys help him make choc. chip cookies  while I was working on a project. I came down to find them eating more batter than helping.
These boys bring us so much joy!! They melt my heart and drive me crazy all at the same time. I don't know what we would do without them, they are what life is all about.

No comments: