I can't believe that Cody is already 6 months old. It has gone by so fast. Life has changed so much in the last six months its like a whirl wind. I have a new job, Russ is still in Thoracic (by the way he is horrible at keeping me updated on whats going on there :). I have been so busy and I just try to spend every moment that I am not at work with Cody and Russ. Cody continues to bring so much joy and happiness to our lives. He is growing like crazy and is finally rolling and lifting himself up. Cody is also being a great helper with this blog post. Russ is amazing at taking care of him 3 days a week, they have so much fun together. We are all so blessed and just lovin life.

This is Cody's snake. He loves it and plays with it all the time.

Cody reaches for everything. We are going to be baby proofing before we know it.

Not quite crawling material yet, for which we are grateful.
3 comments:
Look how big he is! Wow, 6 months already! It's time for us to get together again. Kylee wants to play with her buddy Cody!
He is adorable! I can not believe how fast he is growing. It is crazy how fast time flies.
AAAAWWW! he is so cute! seriously! He has so much hair and has grown up so much! give him tons of kisses!
Post a Comment