Thursday, March 12, 2009

Transformation!!

I can't believe how much my baby has changed!! It is so amazing how much difference 6 months makes in a little persons life!! I have loved every stage of Cody's developement. I loved bringing home my sweet little cuddly newborn, and now I love my into everything, giggly, sleep through the night 6 month old.




3 comments:

Jill, Wes, and Andy said...

I can't believe that it has been 6 months already. Where did the time go? Enjoy your precious little one!

Allison said...

He is such a handsome little guy! Wow- 6 months really goes by quickly! I miss you and Cody - we need to hang out soon. I hope you are enjoying your new job, but I miss working night shifts with you :)

Slaters said...

Good looking boy...School is good but very busy. Yes the GRE was required but the minimal score was pretty easy to attain. My best advise is to save money now for the program. You will be living on peanuts. Financial aid is really tight. Hows the new job?