Cody is finally sitting up like a big boy!! I can actually get him to play with his toys and not arch back while throwing a fit because he isn't being held. Yes, my child is VERY spoiled, but we are working on that. He is so much fun to play with, I just can't get enough of him.
***
Cody went to his 6 month well baby check, and I have to say I am surprised at what the scale had to say. He is 19 lbs, with is a little less than 2 lbs difference from his 4 month appt. Also, he is 27.5 inches, which is only a 1 inch difference. By the ache in my back, I could have sworn that thier scale was broken, it has to be more than that.
Cody also got a hair cut about a week ago. I love his spikes.
He is becoming such a little stud.

4 comments:
I am the first to comment, score! He is such a little stud! I Just LOVE Cody! Give him lots of loves from Brynlee and myself!
Lindy he is so stinken cute. I miss you guy's. Are you enjoying your new job
Lindy and Russ,
You two make cute kids, hands down. I miss working with you both and hope that you are both doing great. From the looks of things Cody is.
Hope to talk to you soon!
Mandy
He is getting so big! He is such a little stud! And yes, he looks really cute in orange.
Post a Comment