We were so lucky to spend Thanksgiving in Utah again this year. We headed out two weeks before with Russ. As luck would also have it, we got to play in the snow the day after we arrived. We didn't bring any of the kids snow gear, so we ended up making our way to Kid to Kid and purchasing all the necessities. The boys, including Russ, were so excited to head outside and play.
Wyatt got all ready, bear hat and all and we couldn't get him back in the house for anything.
Russ had to head back to PA the day after Thanksgiving, but the kids and I still got to hang out in Utah for a few more weeks. We got to visit a lot and take part in some fun family Christmas activities. Plus I got to work, which is always something that I truly look forward too.
We love to visit Great Grandparents when we are home.
And of course it wouldn't be a complete trip without a little trap shooting. My dad all but guaranteed me that this little 4-10 shotgun (pictured below) did not carry any kick and that the kids were just whining about nothing. I decided to give it try for myself. Now as you can tell this is a small gun and was slightly awkward to shoot. Being the professional that I am, I made sure to tuck it into my shoulder very tight and let her rip. OH MY FREAKING HELL!! The thing kicked like a damn mule!! I proceded to ask my dad if he had ever taken the chance to actually shoot it or if he was just making a VERY BAD assumption. I'm going with bad assumption!! Of course Russ thought I was probably just being a wuss, so he gave it a try too, and what do know, it packs quite the punch!!





1 comment:
That is so funny! And fun to be back in Utah for a while!
Post a Comment