Yep, this little peanut will be joining our family sometime in July. My due date is July 26th, I'll be 13 weeks on Friday. We are very excited for our new addition!!
Look at that cute little leg sticking up there, I LOVE IT!!
This baby is a shaker and a mover!! It was so fun to watch the baby move all around and kick and punch during the ultrasound. Also, it's hand was right in front of its mouth the entire time, possibly a thumb sucker?? I guess we'll be finding out soon enough!!
I'm a little nervous to see how adding number 3 to the mix is going to work out. I've heard most people either have the hardest time with number 2 or 3. For us number 2 was easy, so I'm wondering if this will be our struggle. Either way I'm sure we'll figure it all out. We honestly could not be happier!!



4 comments:
So fun! Don't worry all three(yep) of my kids constantly have their thumb by their mouth in every ultrasound. kale was constantly sucking his. I think they just get bored. :)
Congrats on three!!! I hope that everything is going well:)
So excited!!!! Can't wait to meet another Rogers baby!! So darling!
Congrats! I am so excited for you!
Post a Comment