These pictures are a little blurry, guess I need to hold still a little better when taking them, but they still capture the moment.
In the last 4 weeks my Wy Wy has gotten SO BIG SO FAST!! He started crawling one week before we came to Utah, then after we had been here for a week he started pulling himself up to furniture and saying little words like: Hi, Ya, K, Uh Oh, and No in addition to already saying Mama and Dad. Now within the last two days he is walking all around furniture, climbing a couple of stairs at a time, and getting himself stuck behind couches and furniture.
This is Wyatt at the Kangaroo Zoo in Ogden. He loved crawling around and watching the kids run everywhere.

One day at my sisters house we decided to just take his clothes off and let him feed himself. He doesn't want to eat anything he can't feed himself anyways, so now mealtime is going to be a royal mess, YAY!!

And of course I have to add the picture of the boys visiting with Great Grandma Rogers. She is the cutest lady, and tells the best stories of when she was younger and first married. All I have to say is what a woman!!

I feel bad that we have been away from Russ for a lot of the changes that Wyatt has made, but his Grandparents have sure enjoyed being able to see them. At least Russ could be here with us for a week, we sure were missing him. I think we are getting ready to head back to PA so we can hang out with daddy again.

2 comments:
That is so cool that he is doing all of that. It is so fun when everything starts to click and they become more independent:)
I'm sad we didn't get to see you guys. I can't believe how big your baby has gotten. Hope school is going well. We will have to chat soon.
Post a Comment