Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Family Pictures








9 comments:

Janalee said...

Cutest pictures EVER!!!!!!!
I love the one with you and russ holding the pictures of the boys!!! OH MY WORD!!! And the one with Wyatt loooking at himself in the mirror.
I LOVE them!!! Seriously soooo ver cute!!!

Kate said...

Too cute! Emily did a great job!

Amanda Joy Petersen said...

These turned out amazing. I love Wyatt's face being squashed by your kisses:)

Dee Dee said...

I LOVE your family pictures! They are so cute and creative! I love the mirror shots! And Clueduh, your hair looks adorable!

Ross and Briar said...

You guys are so cute! I can't believe how big Wyatt is. That is fun that he is talking. I'm still waiting for Cole to learn more than mom and dad. I can't believe these boys are turning one!!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so cute!! Love them! :)

Pearce Family said...

So cute! Look at your Wyatt's cheeks. Love them! Merry Christmas! Next time your in town lets get together.

Jodi Thorpe said...

Lindy!!! Those are adorable! Was it Emily from TICU that took them? Whoever did them, they did a fantastic job. You guys are so darn cute and your boys, they are getting so big! I was glad to hear that Cody had a good Disney experience...that makes me hopeful! Good to hear from you, miss you!

The Wiser Family said...

I love these!! They turned out perfect and your family is so darling!!!