Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pumpkin Picking

A few days before Halloween we went to Schrams Farms here in PA to pick out some Pumpkins. They have a lot of fun activities for the kids, such as a Corn Maze, which Cody did very well in. We also did a hay ride, which was a little scary because of all the sliding due to all of the mud. There were a few times I really thought that the hay wagon was going to fall over.

Cody found his perfect pumpkin and stuck with it the entire time.

Wy Wy was pretty proud of his pumpkin too!!
The hay wagon was seriously held together by electrical tape. I was thinking that maybe these Pennsylvanian's have not yet been introduced to the magic of Duct Tape.
Once again, Cody refusing to look at the camera.
Yes, I know I look drunk in this picture, but oh well!!

It was really fun to get out and participate in some fall festivities.

1 comment:

Candice said...

Fun pics...except for those blasphemous sweatshirts :)

Love, Squarebush