Last Friday Cody and I loaded ourselves in the Tahoe and headed up to Logan to hang out with my friend Janalee and her to cute little kiddos. She just had a baby about three weeks ago, and we wanted to go meet baby Kale. We decided that 2 year olds are incapable of sharing, so we gave up on making Cody and Brynlee "share" after about 30 minutes. We went to McDonalds for lunch so that the kids could play on the toys and we could chat without being interupted every one second with 2 year olds whining about how they were wronged by each other. Haha, as if that actually worked. I am a dork and didn't get any pictures of the baby, but I thought these two eating miniature ice cream cones was hilarious.
We had lots of fun visiting. Thanks Janalee for letting us come mess up your home and letting us give that new baby Kale kisses. We'll have to play again soon.

3 comments:
Cody is so cute! I love his blue eyes! Glad you are having another cute baby boy!
I love how in each picture Brynlee is chowing down! Who is mommy's little piggy!!?
Thanks for all your sweet comments on my dad on my blog. Your an amazing friend.
Cody has gotten so big! He is adorable!!!
Post a Comment