I went to my 30 wk appt last Friday and everything is looking great. Wyatt flipped, so he is officially head down. I am crossing my fingers and hoping he stays that way. Everything is still all systems go and we are set to deliver this boy on Dec 17th. That means I have a little less than 9 weeks. This is exciting, but also makes me nervous because it is coming so quick and we have lots to get done before he arrives. The best news is that I will be done with school in less than 6 weeks, so that will give me about 3 weeks to hopefully get lots done.
*****
We leave for Disneyland and San Diego this Saturday. We are so ready for a vacation. We are going to be gone for 10 days and we couldn't be any more excited.

4 comments:
Oh Lindy, I'm so excited for you guys! It's so fun to have two kids. They're gonna be so fun! I hope that everything continues to go well!
I am so jealous about your trip, wish we were going.
Can't wait to meet cute little Wyatt! :) Have an awesome trip!
I am so excited to meet baby Wyatt! I am also totally jealous of your vacation....but have fun! Give my Todo a kiss for me!
Post a Comment