We finally got Cody's 2 year old pics. I was waiting for the leaves to change color so I could get some good fall pictures. My friend Emily that I work with came and took them. She did a really good job and Cody was in love with her by the end.
Thanks Emily for putting up with us, you did such a great job and Cody still talks about you.
Russ and I have been married since May '05. We have three little guys; Cody who is 5, Wyatt who is 2 1/2, and our baby Hanks. We stay busy with family, and school. We enjoy the time we have together and can't get over the funny stuff that our children do daily.
3 comments:
those are so dang cute! I love them, that plaid shirt is adorable as well!
Cody is the most adorable little boy! I love these pics!
Cody is one handsome boy! Loved his two old pictures!
Post a Comment