Okay, some people might not find this funny, but I laughed my butt off and thought a few others might get a kick out of it.
So the other night at work I was telling a co-worker, Thomas, how Cody has great comprehension skills, but really doesn't say a lot. If we tell him we are going "bye, bye" he will go find his shoes and jacket and bring it to us to put on for him. He really knows what things are and mean, but just doesn't say the words himself yet. After explaing this to Thomas he says, "So, you mean he's like and illegal immigrant." Talk about hitting the nail on the head!! Never a truer statement. HAHAHA!!

2 comments:
see i have been told two...even if it was 18 months its a little to late to get brynlee in by 18 months. plus by the time we have money or dental insurance she will be two anyway! I am impressed, that he did so well. I am pretty sure brynlee will freak, she hates when her doctor even walks in the room, I am sure a dentist won't be any different!
HA HA I love it
Post a Comment