Wednesday, April 14, 2010

We Made It!!

I wasn't sure if this day would actually get here, but alas it has come!! The end of the semester is finally here!! After 19 credits hours my brain is absolutely fried!! Russ is still finishing up a couple of things, but he will be done by next Tuesday. YEAH!! Time to start enjoying the summer. I really need to post some pictures of Cody, but honestly I haven't taken any in such a long time.
Cody is getting so big and starting to say a lot of words. He loves to help Russ feed the cow everyday. He loves to ride the horse and just be outside as much as possible. He is into everything, I can't turn my back for a second without him making messes. He is such a sweet baby. He gives the best kisses and is so "helpful" all of the time.

2 comments:

The Wiser Family said...

Yay!! Good job guys! Now we can finally get together!

Allison said...

Congrats Lindy!! It feels so good to be done, doesn't it? Let's hang out over the summer.