Saturday, March 20, 2010

Pearly Whites

So I had no idea, but I guess kids should have their first dental appointment by time they are 18 months old. I learned this at the Health and Human Services legislative meeting (kind of nerdy, i know, don't ask). Anyway, I got a coupon in the Hometown values for a free visit to a pediatric dentist in the area. So we went and checked it out. Cody did great!! He even let them take an X-ray of his front teeth. They put a little flouride treatment on his teeth, and gave him a tooth brush. But most of all, Cody loved the fish tank. If you have never been, the pediatric dentist office is a riot. All of the little kids just run around and watch each other get their teeth worked on.

This is him giving me a big smile to show me his pearly whites.

I got him a Tigger tooth brush, which he hates because it is electric. You can tell by the look on his face that he is not impressed. Good thing it only cost me five bucks, because he prefers the free one from the dentist office.

2 comments:

Slaters said...

I can't believe how big he is. Any plans for another in the near future?

Heather J said...

You are good. I don't think I took Hadlee till she was two. AND.... I havn't taken Hanks yet... The next kid will prob never go. I'm such a slacker.