Sunday, February 7, 2010

Busy Busy!!

Sorry for the HUGE delay in updating my post!! I have been so busy it is out of control. I started back in school to get my batchelors degree and it has been kicking my butt!! I had to quit my job at HAFB and start working part time in Thoracic. Can't say that I am sad about that at all, as a matter of fact, I am so happy to be back in Thoracic I can't quit smiling. How nerdy is that?? I love my TICU peeps!! It is so nice to actually feel like a nurse again.
Cody is all over the place and into everything. He is getting so much personality, there isn't a day that goes by that he doesn't do something that just cracks us up!! He started doing kissy lips, that looks more like fish lips, but he goes around telling everybody "bye bye" and giving them kissy lips. It is so dang funny. He is turning into quite the little problem solver too. We are getting so excited for spring so we can take him outside and play.
Russ is also taking a few classes this semester in preparation for applying to CRNA school. He has been pretty busy with that, so between the two of us, we are pretty lame. Cody is the main source of entertainment.

3 comments:

The Wiser Family said...

Yay!! I'm glad you're back blogging! We definately need to plan a day to get together next week, we'll be in St. George until Saturday. Sounds like you've been super busy lately!

Janalee said...

That is so cute, he is a ladies man already working on the kissing part. Kids are so entertaining!

Anonymous said...

You guys are awesome!! Cody is the cutest! He's getting so big! What a cutie!