I thought that cutting down to part time would make things so much easier, which it has helped considerably, but we are still very busy!! 15 credits a semester is not easy, and might even be considered insane!! So far, I am still passing, and that is the best I can hope for at this point. April could not get here soon enough. Cody is starting to talk so much more, which also means that he is that much more sassy. The kid definitely has an opinion ragarding just about everything.
Thank heaven for wonderful parents. My mom and dad took Cody for two nights so we could work a little extra. Cody was extremely spoiled the entire time and played with his cousins like crazy. My parents took them to Farmington Bay to see the Eagles, they totally loved that. He came home acting like crap and refusing to go bed at a decent hour, which is to be expected, and we are still working through that. It is of little concern, what matters most is that he has grandparents that love him and take such good care of him.
Like I have said before, Cody cracks us up on a daily basis. This is a basket we got as a baby gift and use it to keep his tub toys and washclothes in. One morning he decided it looked like a good place to sit. He fit perfectly.


2 comments:
That is exciting that he is startint to talk! It sure makes for some fun conversations huh?
i just read you blog and I can't believe you are back in TICU I wish I was there with you!!! Looks like you are doing well, i miss you guys and you little boy is adorable!! take care and when life slows down we need to hang out!!
Post a Comment