Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Finally... We got pictures.

It has been forever, so I finally decided that it was time to quit being a bad parent and take my kid to get some pictures. Reanna was extra nice to bring Bryndle along so that we could get a couple shots of the 2 babies together.

They both behaved better than I could have expected.

I love that my little man is so dang photogenic.

It is kind of sad that he has gotten so big so fast, but I am loving each new stage. My baby doesn't look like a baby anymore. He has officially turned into a little boy. I keep teasing Russ that it's time for another, but don't worry, no surprises. We both know that is not something are ready for yet. Cody keeps us pretty busy.

5 comments:

Ross and Briar said...

He is sooo cute! I'm moving up north in a few months so we need to hang out. I need you to help me find an awesome job too :)

Brandie said...

He is so cute! Could he look any more like his dad though haha!!

John, Summer, and Makenna Lynn Larsen said...

Way to cute!!! He is growing up!! he such a little Russ!! Miss you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness he's so adorable!!

Janalee said...

cute, cute pics!!