Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tickle Tickle

Today when Cody and I were visiting at Russ' parents house he was sitting on my lap, pulled up his shirt and started tickling his tummy. He was also saying something that was suppose to be "Tickle, Tickle" but was mostly just moving his tongue around while making a sound, but we knew exactly what he was saying, and it was hilarious. He does this thing when he meets new people too, he always lifts up his shirt and shows them his tummy. It is kind of random, but funny.

I wish I could say this is a picture of Cody with MY freakin cute bathroom in the background, but it is not. This a picture that my cousin, Reanna, sent me of Cody when she was watching him for me. I have to send a shout out to Reanna and Ryan, they are the most amazing people, they help Russ and I out so much with Cody. Plus they are super fun to hang out with, and Cody absolutely adores them!! We are so lucky to be related to such AMAZING people!! Thanks guys, we totally owe you!!

1 comment:

Ryan and Reanna said...

Your so sweet! We love you guys and love hanging out with you too. We also love our little Cody bug!