Thursday, January 1, 2009

Rice Cereal

Cody had his first experience eating rice cereal with a spoon the other day. It was more entertaining than anything. He had this look on his face that said, "Mom, what kind of foul crap are you trying to put in my mouth?" Still, I persist. We eat rice cereal twice a day, and in a couple of days we will add something else. This is Cody's favorite time to start blowing bubbles. Needless to say, we are both a mess by time feeding time is over. Then there is Russ sitting on the couch laughing at us. I just tell him, "Don't worry, one day I will be at work, and it will be your turn."



He's not really sure what to think.


Now he has decided that he doesn't particularly
like it. But he is stuck in the bumbo, so what else
can he do?

2 comments:

Jill, Wes, and Andy said...

Oh how we torture our babies. There will definitely be payback for Russ. Cody is adorable.

Janalee said...

haha! now you get to try out the whole rice cereal adventure! Happy Eating Cody!