Thursday, January 22, 2009

Our Big Baby Boy

Russ took Cody in for his 4 month well baby check and the damages are.... 17.1 lbs and 26.5 inches long. He is such a big boy!! One of the biggest struggles that we have had with Cody is getting him to sleep through the night. I kept thinking that he is a fat 4 and a 1/2 month old baby, and this really shouldn't be an issue. What it all boils down to is.... you guessed it, he is so spoiled rotten. So after receiving some advice from a co-worker, we decided that we just had to let him cry it out. It was the hardest thing to do, but we did it, and after only 3 nights of crying he is now sleeping through the night. He is sleeping for about 10 hours a night. It is the most wonderful thing in the world!! I can't believe we didn't do this sooner.


Cody enjoying his jumperoo after a full night of sleep.

2 comments:

The Wiser Family said...

That is so awesome he's sleeping through the night! I am jealous!

Gavin said...

I should have told you this is what Caroline does to me if I can't sleep she just lets me cry and then like magic 10 hours go by ha ha.