Russ and I both had to work Christmas Eve, so we left Cody with my mom for the night. When we got off we went to my parents house and had our Christmas morning there. It was loads of fun. Cody got spoiled even more than he already is. In his defense, he is do damn cute you can't help yourself. He is way too young to even care about Christmas yet, he can't even get a good enough grip to open presents. I loved spending Christmas at home with my parents and my boys.

This is Cody in his Bumbo. It helps his lazy little butt sit up. I think it is one of the more creative inventions for babies.

This is Hayden (the ninja, or has he puts it the "inja") and Jake (the cowboy) dressed up on this special occassion, Christmas morning. They are just too cool.

Cody and Daddy. Russ got a rubiks cube for Christmas to occupy his time on the john.

Me and Cody taking a break from opening presents.
2 comments:
He is simply adorable. I can't wait to see him at the party on Saturday! I am glad you had a good Christmas, even if it started in TICU!
It looks like you guys had lots of fun despite having to work on Christmas Eve. It was fun talking to you that night! I can't wait to see you and Cody this weekend!
Post a Comment