Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Shoulda Been a Cowboy...

I have to begin by saying Thank You Aunt Jessie for the adorable clothes. I have been waiting to put them on Cody forever. The shirt is absolutely precious, note the pearl snaps and the cute cowboy detail. Cody got lots of cute clothes, but this outfit is just precious. I can't believe Cody is already four months old!! He has been our greatest joy. Even though he doesn't sleep through the night, and he is what we like to call "pure naughtyness," we could not be happier with our perfect baby boy.


Notice his little tuft of hair that only grows
right down the center of his head.



6 comments:

Jill, Wes, and Andy said...

He is adorable, what a darling outfit. Thanks for letting me hold and feed little Russ on Saturday. I hope you start getting a little bit more sleep soon

Janalee said...

oh!! Haahha! I couldn't help but laugh at these pictures of cody! He just looks so happy and cute that I felt so happy! What a cutie pie!

Ross and Briar said...

I love his cowboy outfit He is so cute. I can't wait to see him in person!

Slaters said...

Wow....the little man has grown. Looks like you and russ have adapted well to being new parents. Congrats he's a fine looking boy.

Kroeger Klan said...

What a cutie!!

Allison said...

What a cute outfit! It definitely fits him!