Sunday, February 1, 2009

Toy Time

Over the last two weeks I have noticed a lot of advancements that Cody has been making. He is sitting up so big and playing with his toys so well. This is monumental because he is a spoiled boy who needs lots of entertainment. I am so excited that he can entertain himself for a few minutes now. It is so much fun to see him grow and see the transformations he is making.


Cody loves to play with this seahorse that Grandma Flint gave him because it is bright and has a handle for him to grip.


He loves to put his toys up to his mouth and sing to them.

1 comment:

The Wiser Family said...

I just love his hair! It cracks me up!! Can't wait to see you guys again. Let's plan to get together soon, the husbands can even come.