Saturday, November 3, 2012

Most recent trip to Utah


We didn't really do anything major this last time in Utah, but as always, we sure had a lot of fun!!
My kids are amazing travelers. They do so well on the plane. Probably because they have so much practice. This was somewhere around 6am, ya we had a VERY early morning getting to the airport.

First order of business, taking Jake to horse riding lessons.


The kids got to spend a lot of time with both grandparents. Grandpa Rogers is always my go-to baby sitter when I'm in a pinch. He has so much time off at work and doesn't really have to plan ahead. I am so grateful for this, because that is what makes it possible for me to continue to visit Utah so often.

We took the kids to the Ogden Nature Center to do the Creatures of the Night program. It  was a lot of fun, they had so many activities for the kids. Cody made this bug cage with the Home Depot kid project they had set up.

Cody hanging out with Baby Abbi. We love this girl, she is so dang cute!!

 Wyatt had a little accident and split his eye open on my parents table. We did a little home doctoring and now it looks like nothing even happend.

Our amazing friends FINALLY had their first baby. We have been giving Gavin and Caroline a hard time about having kids ever since we had Cody. Well they finally gave in and now they have an amazing little boy named Henry. He is absolutely sweet and cute and cuddly and we fell immediately in love with him!!


If you haven't already noticed, Cody LOVES babies!! He has been telling me on a regular basis that we need to have another one, and most specifically a baby girl. Sorry little buddy, but your gonna have to wait a little bit longer!!
I was able to work all of my shifts at work and then got to spend a little extra time getting caught up on all my work education. I LOVE my coworkers and after floating to Shock Trauma ICU, my love for Thoracic ICU was re-affirmed!! I love the patient population that I get to work with in TICU.

1 comment:

David & Camille said...

Poor Wyatt him and Brantley would get along well! I definitely could have used your home doctoring for when Brantley hit his head. I feel bad I didn't get to see you on your last trip! Hopefully next time!!!