I've been waiting for these pictures for a couple of months so that I could do this post, and I am so excited that they are finally here. If you remember from a previous post I told all about Kathy's wedding, well here is the photographic documentation.
The whole family group.

Our side of the family.

Russ and Kathy with their cousin Stacey in the background.
Russ and Wyatt
Okay, I know that every parent thinks that their child is exceptionally cute, so all I'm going to say is this: There were more repeat pictures of my children than their were of anybody else's, Just sayin!!
Especially Wyatt, He and the photographer bonded. Every time I rounded a corner there she was taking a picture of him.
Russ helping his cute Grandma
Downstairs in the reception center they had games set up for the guest to go down and play.
I felt so bad we missed it, but Wyatt was giving Kathy the CUTEST kisses, so this is what we got instead.
Wyatt and me standing with Braxten and Caden (our nephews)
Decorating the get away vehicle.
As a side note, I have to put in a little plug for Kid to Kid. I was able to score both of my kids awesome outfits from there. I had to visit a couple of them, but it was so worth it for the amazing deal I got on so many cute clothes and shoes.













No comments:
Post a Comment