I took my boys in for well child checks and just confirmed what I already know....
They are BIG!!!
Wyatt:
Weight 20.3 lbs, 80%
Height 27.5 inches, 70%
Head 17.7 in, 60%
And he meets all of his developmental milestones. We love our baby boy!!
Cody:
Weight 32 lbs 60%
Height 37.7 inches 60%
Head 19.2 inches 25%
Head 19.2 inches 25%
(his head has always been a little on the small side, but he definitely doesn't lack for brains).
Cody also meets all of his developmental milestones except he can't dress himself yet.
We are officially moved out of our house in Plain City, and the renters have moved in. Right now Russ is in PA, he and his dad drove the Penske truck all the way there in only 2 days, AMAZING!! He is currently working his butt off trying to get the house set up as much as possible!! We already have some great friends and neighbors out there who have helped so much. The kids and I are just hanging out at my parents house. I have been to a lot of MD appts and dentist appts for the kids just to make sure everything is in check before we take off.
Busy Busy!!
Also, we got family pictures done a few weeks ago and I haven't had a chance to post them. I've been a little busy with the move and all.
That's my cute family. I like the pictures, but they definitely made me decide this is not my favorite hair color and style.











5 comments:
wow, I have not read your blog in a while! way to go on the 5k!!
Love these pics!! they are all so cute, but the one with Wyatt looking at the camera and it looks blurry in the background is so PRECIOUS!!!!
Big boys!!! I cannot believe that Wyatt is 20 pounds!! what a big boy!!
A little sidenote, your frekin play list drives me beyond nuts, I have a hard time reading and listening to music and if you try to pause it, it won't let me scroll down, and so then I have to click back on the screen and all in all its obnoxious. ...
Love ya!!:)
The pictures are so cute! I wish Asher had a smaller head... I gave birth to it and he has always been in the 75-80% He totally has my noggin:)
Oh my goodness! Your kids are getting so big! I love your family pictures! They turned out so cute! Good luck with the move! We'll miss you guys!
Love the family pics!!!
I'm so glad you guys got all moved out and Russ is already there! I can't believe your boys are already so big! LOVE the family pictures too!!
Post a Comment