Cody's birthday isn't until Sept. 5th, but we decided to celebrate early this year since we will be in PA. A couple of weeks ago when Cody and I were at Wal-Mart he saw a Lightening McQueen bike and insisted he was going to have it.... amazingly I was able to get out of the store without purchasing it, and was able to go back and get it later.
I didn't get any pictures of him blowing out the candles because I was trying to help him with it, but man was he ever excited and he did such a good job!!
Overall.... I think that birthday parties are very hard when you are 3. Cody really wanted to play with everything as he opened it... he was so excited for all of his gifts. It was hard to get him to put it down and go on to the next present. He just loved everything so much!!!
He got some really awesome stuff including a bike and helmet... his Grandma and Grandpa Flint gave him a super cute 3 wheel scooter with a horn, Grandma and Grandpa Rogers gave him books and money to pick out whatever he wants, he got a Mater toy, a Lightening McQueen car, some way awesome Color Wonder, toys for a Sand box, some John Deere toys, his gun and cowboy hat, and lots of treats. HE GOT SPOILED!!!
We also let the kids ride the horse and my sister and brother in law let us borrow thier go cart (which is named Johnny Cash) and the kids had so much fun with all of it.
I would say this party was a HIT!!! Thank you so much to everyone who helped and for all of the great gifts!!!

4 comments:
Looks like he had such a blast. I think that is neat that you did the party before you move... now he has some more fun toys to take to a new place:)
Cute cake! Happy early birthday to cute Cody! Can't believe how fast moving day is coming for you guys! What are we going to do in TICU without you!? Cry probably! You will be missed!
Oh, I just can't believe he is getting so big. And you did so good with his party. I don't think we did anything nearly as fun for Ben's birthday.
Good luck with the move.
Kylee had so much fun at his party and hasn't stopped talking about riding the horse. I'm so happy you guys decided to do a party before you left!
Post a Comment