We have been way busy trying to complete some projects in our house so we can get it on the market, which is why I haven't posted in a while. There will be more pictures to come. Sadly I don't have a lot of before and after pictures, mostly it will just be after pictures (which I still need to take).
We totally renovated both bathrooms. The main bathroom became a bigger project than we expected. When I was pulling off the wall paper, I found that it had been hung directly to sheet rock and as I was pulling it off it was damaging the sheet rock and plaster. Plan B then came into effect. We just tore it all down to the studs and started over.
This is Cody taking a bath the day we totally tore it apart. It looks like a kid taking a bath in a 3rd world country.
This is a couple of days later after we had re-sheet rocked, painted, and tiled the floor and shower. Still not done, but a huge amount of progress for only 2 or 3 days.We now have it grouted, the new cabinet, counter top, and mirror installed. We just need to put up some trim and do a little finish work.
Other projects we have done include building a room back in upstairs (why it was removed in the first place is beyond me). Building the room in totally change our living room so we were able to mount our TV on the wall. We also got the pleasure of replacing our water heater last night because we had a gas leak in our basement.
We now have way to much furniture for our house, and we wouldn't be able to take all of it to PA with us anyways.... so if anybody is interested in a mocha colored microfiber sectional with two recliners and a chase lounger let me know. Its really nice, and we are selling it for a great deal.
I just had to throw this picture in. The other night Cody decided that he was going to "eat like a dinosaur." It totally reminded me of A Christmas Story when the mom is trying to get the little brother to eat.... "Show mommy how the piggies eat.... Who's mommy's little piggy??"BTW, we were eating spaghetti, thats why he isn't wearing a shirt. He refuses to wear a bib.

2 comments:
I love the dinosaur shot. He has a great imagination and cute to boot. You guys did amazing work on the house. I hope that all of the adjustments help bump up the price you will get:)
you guys have been busy! Cody is such a character, and SO cute. I am excited for the new adventure you guys get to go on, but still so sad that it means you are moving away! Hope Cody is feeling better!
Post a Comment