Sunday, February 20, 2011

Where Does the Time Go??

It feels like Time is just flying by!! Wyatt was 2 months old on the 17th, the same day his Grandpa Flint turned 64, Happy Birthday Dad. We celebrated it by taking him for his 2 month well check. As I am sure you can tell by the pictures, he is fat!!
He weighed in at 12 lbs 12 oz's putting him at the 85th percentile.
I know that immunizations are important, but he poor baby was so sad when he got his shots. And I swear he has PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder) from getting them. I think it made it worse that he is such a GOOD baby that almost never cries or gets upset about anything.
He is outgrowing his 0-3 month clothes, I just got done digging out the 3-6 months clothes so they can be ready for use. My babies get fat so fast, I just love kissing his chubby little cheeks.

Don't you just want to kiss that Chubby little face??
My only complaint.... still not sleeping through the night, but he is getting better.
Cody loves his Baby Brother. First thing in the morning he always ask's "Where's baby Wyatt?" He likes to hold him and gets pictures with him all of the time.
On Tuesday, while it was a nice warm day, we decided to go outside and clean out our vehicles while Cody played with his bike and wagon. I ran inside to quickly grab something and when I came out Russ had pulled out the 4-wheeler to take the boys for a ride. He thought he would be sneeky, but I caught 'em. They were all so cute going for a little ride in the back yard.
Cody is our little Cowboy. I love being home with the boys, but I am finding that 2 year olds can be a bit of a challenge. He uses all of my lines on me such as "Don't do that, Dats not nice!!" and "You know better." and "Stop it or you go time out and spankin butts." I'm sure you all think I beat my child, but really I don't. He hardly ever gets a spanking and I never do it in a fit of rage. He got the "spanking butts" from his Grandpa because they think its funny to tell each other that they are going to "spank your butt."
Cody is my little helper!! He loves to help me wash dishes and sweep the floor. I make him wear an apron when we do dishes because otherwise he is a big wet mess. He doesn't really like it, but it's his only option. Cody sings his "ABCD's" as he likes to call it. He only misses a few letters and does such a cute job of it.
He is still going to daycare 1 day a week because he loves to go play with his friends and he LOVES LOVES LOVES Marina!! Everytime he goes there he runs to her and gives her kisses and tells her "I miss you so much!!" She does such a good job with him. She is from Chile and she teaches him words in Spanish and makes them the yummiest Chilean (spelling?) food for lunch.
Marina also teaches Zumba classes in her garage a couple evenings a week, which I have started going to. Lets just say I am not a dancer and I lack coordination. But it is really fun to get out and get some excercise. She always tells me to bring neighbors and friends, and I tell her that I will find strangers off the street to come, but there is not way in heck I am bringing anybody I know to see me make an idiot of myself!!

9 comments:

Ross and Briar said...

Your boys are precious! I can't believe your baby is growing so big so fast. Cole just started growing out of his newborn clothes and he's 6 weeks! He doesn't seen that little to me though.
I know what you mean about Zumba. Some of the girls down here try to get me to go, but there is no way I want anyone to see me try to shake my butt like that! Haha!!

Dee Dee said...

Cute, Cute Boys! They both are looking so big. I wish that I would be able to meet Wyatt before you move and we come home, but I guess I'll just have to settle for the adorable pictures!

David & Camille said...

Your chillins are so dang cute!! I can't believe how much he has filled out!! So cute!!

Janalee said...

Love the pics! Cody is hilarious! I love that kid. Way to go on the Zumba... I have this idea floating around in my head, that you can just get really good at it and then teach me before you leave for pa...huh?!How about it?!;P

Amanda Joy Petersen said...

I love chubby baby cheeks. I am glad that Cody is such a helper, especially with Wyatt.

Abbie is in the phase of throwing back at me the phrase, "doe to bed RIGHT NOW!" She repeats it over and over, in the same tone. It cracks me up:)
Spankin butts is hilarious, just wait until it happens in a dead silent moment in Sacrament Meeting:)

Anonymous said...

Baby Wyatt is SOOO adorable! Cody is being such a good big brother I love it! :) They're going to be the best of friends, you can already tell :) I can't believe how big Wyatt is getting! I'm not even THINKING about 3-6 mos clothes! Kam's barely in his 3 mos :) haha! Your kids are so dang cute! :)

Mandy Snyder said...

Miss Lindy & Russ! Miss your awesome faces! You two make great looking kids, sure you already knew that! I would pay good money to watch you Zumba, I am sure it would be a great time, I wouldn't be any good either! Hope all is well with you. TTYL!

Heather J said...

Cute, cute boys.

David & Camille said...

Oh my goodness you have some dang cute children. I can believe how chubby Wyatt is!! What are you feeding him!! So cute!!