Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Random Pictures

Since its been so dang cold we really haven't done much besides stay home and hunker down. Yesterday I seriously looked in the fridge to make sure I had enough milk and formula to last me for the next few days because after being outside for 5 minutes I have no intention of going anywhere.

Cody LOVES this hot wheels track that Russ has had since he was little. We pulled it out today and we have had to take turns playing it with him ever since. I love little kids, they don't care if a toy is old or its missing pieces, they just play with it anyways.
Yes, Wyatt is wearing a "dress" as Russ would put it. I love these little sleeper gowns because it is so much easier to change their diaper at night.

My sister got 2 puppies and Brinnie and Cody were loving playing with them. They chased the poor things all over and kept picking them up and given them hugs.

They are the fattest puppies I have ever seen!! I never thought that a puppy would need to go on a diet, but theses puppies could definately use a work out schedule. They were so rolly polly.

Brinnie seriously walked around carrying both of them for like 10 minutes and freaked out when we made her share the puppies. She loves animals so much and was just delighted to play with her puppies.

4 comments:

Amanda Joy Petersen said...

I agree about the "dresses" It is so much easier to care for little babies at night when they have one on.

Cody looks so happy with that roly poly puppy:)

Ross and Briar said...

Ross calls the sleepers dresses too. I tell him he just doesn't understand. Ha ha! Boys!!

Janalee said...

Cute pics, I love the ones with the puppies, the kids looked thrilled, and the puppies look like "why!! why me?!" hahah!

The Wiser Family said...

Um yeah, I totally love the sleeper dresses!! Your boys are just too darling!!